Sunday, 3 October 2010

Blind items

Two strange things happened yesterday:

First, one of the acts I gave a positive review to during the Fringe took the time to email me and thank me for the review. Which was lovely and unexpected. I never felt that reviewers were doing anything other than provide a little publicity, but the act involved (I won't name names) seemed genuinely pleased that someone rated their work so highly.

Second, a close friend rang me out of the blue and asked if I wanted to be involved in writing something. It's unpaid and it probably won't come to pass, but if it did then the project would be overseen by one of my favouritest writers in the whole universe. If anything does come of it, I'll post it here.

Today's been a far more normal day. I've got an idea for a lengthy project which is still at the brewing-in-the-back-of-my-brain stage. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment